This was my first time making mango salsa, and I must say I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. I’m not a fan of spicy food at all, and while this turned out a little spicy for my taste buds it still has fantastic flavor and I’ll probably modify it in the future to be a bit more mild.
- 1 peeled and chopped mango.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper (I used red).
- 1 chopped green onion.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro.
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. If you would like a juicier or finer cut salsa you can place everything in a blender or food processor.