This is one of my favorite things to review to date. Jacked Pack!
If you’re into supplements and you’ve never heard of Jacked Pack you need to check it out. Jacked Pack is a monthly subscription box that sends you a variety of supplement samples for just $15 per month (even less if you pay annually). I absolutely love this because I hate it when I drop a lot of money on a new pre-workout or BCAAs and I end up not liking them. I’ve found some of my favorite products through Jacked Pack and I highly recommend checking it out. Here’s a peek inside my February Jacked Pack;
Pre-workouts, whey, fat burner, protein bars and some other goodies! As you can see this box does not disappoint. When you subscribe you even fill out a flavor profile that way you don’t get any flavors that you know you hate. If you’re interested in receiving Jacked Pack you can sign up here.
February is heart health month and in honor of that I wanted to leave you all with a review of a hearth healthy product. Did you know that heart disease is the #1 cause of death among men and women? Gotta start taking care of those hearts now, ladies & gents!
A good start to being heart healthy is getting your daily recommended amount of magnesium and guess what? Natural Vitality’s Natural Calm has 81% of your daily value per serving!
Maintaining proper levels of Magnesium has been shown to aid in reducing stress and anxiety, which as most of us know is a good way to keep your heart healthy. If you’re interested in learning more about the importance of Magnesium you can visit http://www.nutritionalmagnesium.org and sign up for a free informational newsletter.
Natural Calm comes in a powder form which you simply throw a little hot water in, wait for it to stop fizzing like crazy, then top it off with hot or cold water. It was easy peasy to prepare and it’s super nice that you can drink it hot or cold. As an added bonus Natural Calm is vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO. Oh, and it tastes pretty good too. I tried the raspberry lemon flavor, but if that doesn’t really sound like your thing it comes in a few other flavor options. You can see Natural Vitality’s full line up of products by clicking here.
As I’ve shared with you guys in the past I do suffer from anxiety disorder, and maybe it was just a placebo effect but I do feel like this product helped chill me out a bit. I didn’t have any weird side effects from it and overall have been very happy with it the few times I have used it.
Annnnd if you’re viewing this post between February 16th and February 23rd 2017, you can be entered to win a free bottle of Natural Calm! Just visit my Facebook page and enter there!
Tonight is the return of one of my favorite shows, The Walking Dead! So to celebrate I’ve put together a little workout for you guys. Remember to tune into the return of season 7 tonight and get your sweat on!
Are you struggling on finding the perfect Valentines Day gift for your swolemate, or maybe even just a nice gift for your gym buddy or fit BFF? Well, you’re in luck because I’ve compiled a small list of ideas for you for exactly that purpose!
- A subscription to Jacked Pack. Jacked Pack is a monthly subscription box that sends a variety of samples such as pre-workouts, BCAAs and protein bars. A gift subscription ranges in price from $40-$135.
- Too Pretty Gear. Too Pretty has some really sick gym apparel for the fit lady in your life! And as an added bonus, if you find something you like on the site you can use my code TPHLEIBY for 15% off.
- A weighted vest. This is a little add in from my very own swolemate. I asked my hubby if I got him anything fitness related for Valentines Day, what he would want. This was his response. A weighted vest can really help take anyone’s workouts to the next level.
- A fitness care package. Amazon has a large variety of these available if you’re looking to buy something, or if you want to make it a bit more personal you can put one together yourself. This fitness snack box available for purchase is one of my personal favorite ideas.
- Fitness inspired jewelry. Luv Fit Jewelry has some of the most adorable fitness inspired jewelry I have ever seen. They also have a variety of key chains and clothing in stock.
- A fitness pass. Chances are that if someone in your life is super into fitness they probably already have a gym membership, but why not get them a pass for somewhere they don’t go every day? Pay for some yoga sessions, dance classes, crossfit classes, a pass to a rock climbing gym ect.
- Do something extreme. Ever talked with your swolemate about going bungee jumping or skydiving together? Now’s the time, do it!
- A food delivery service. Let them skip grocery shopping for a couple of days and get them a healthy meal subscription to Fit Kitchen Direct. All the ingredients and directions for cooking delicious, healthy meals are delivered straight to their door!
- A fitness tracker. I personally own a Fitbit Charge HR and I’m not sure how I ever lived without it. If you’re looking for something a little fancier though maybe go for an Apple Watch or a Garmin Vivoactive.
I hope this helped make your Valentines Day gift search a little easier, and if you have anymore ideas feel free to post them in the comments below!
With love, Hailey.