Are you struggling on finding the perfect Valentines Day gift for your swolemate, or maybe even just a nice gift for your gym buddy or fit BFF? Well, you’re in luck because I’ve compiled a small list of ideas for you for exactly that purpose!
- A subscription to Jacked Pack. Jacked Pack is a monthly subscription box that sends a variety of samples such as pre-workouts, BCAAs and protein bars. A gift subscription ranges in price from $40-$135.
- Too Pretty Gear. Too Pretty has some really sick gym apparel for the fit lady in your life! And as an added bonus, if you find something you like on the site you can use my code TPHLEIBY for 15% off.
- A weighted vest. This is a little add in from my very own swolemate. I asked my hubby if I got him anything fitness related for Valentines Day, what he would want. This was his response. A weighted vest can really help take anyone’s workouts to the next level.
- A fitness care package. Amazon has a large variety of these available if you’re looking to buy something, or if you want to make it a bit more personal you can put one together yourself. This fitness snack box available for purchase is one of my personal favorite ideas.
- Fitness inspired jewelry. Luv Fit Jewelry has some of the most adorable fitness inspired jewelry I have ever seen. They also have a variety of key chains and clothing in stock.
- A fitness pass. Chances are that if someone in your life is super into fitness they probably already have a gym membership, but why not get them a pass for somewhere they don’t go every day? Pay for some yoga sessions, dance classes, crossfit classes, a pass to a rock climbing gym ect.
- Do something extreme. Ever talked with your swolemate about going bungee jumping or skydiving together? Now’s the time, do it!
- A food delivery service. Let them skip grocery shopping for a couple of days and get them a healthy meal subscription to Fit Kitchen Direct. All the ingredients and directions for cooking delicious, healthy meals are delivered straight to their door!
- A fitness tracker. I personally own a Fitbit Charge HR and I’m not sure how I ever lived without it. If you’re looking for something a little fancier though maybe go for an Apple Watch or a Garmin Vivoactive.
I hope this helped make your Valentines Day gift search a little easier, and if you have anymore ideas feel free to post them in the comments below!
With love, Hailey.